Hi Quilty friends! I’m Melanie Call from A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog and Instagram. Are you ready to start sewing with the cutest Christmas Collection – Holiday Cheer. I loved choosing festive prints to make a Holiday table topper with the Sunrise Quilt Pattern.
Holiday Cheer designed by My Mind’s Eye is a vintage inspired Christmas collection with the cutest prints that are perfect for fussy cutting! I love the vintage Santas, stockings, wreaths, trees, and gingerbread cookies. So much Christmas cuteness!
Sunrise Table Topper 24″ x 24″
- Sunrise Quilt Pattern: Pattern Shop or Etsy
- (3) Fat Quarters: Holiday Cheer
- (1) Fat Quarter: Bee Cross Stitch Alpine
- (1) Fat Quarter: Bee Cross Stitch on Cloud Alpine
- 1/4 yard Binding: Holiday Cheer
- 1 yard Backing
Quarter-Square Triangle Block and Half-Square Triangle Block Tips
- Tip 1: Make the quarter-square triangle and half-square triangle block a bit larger and trim to size. I love the Bloc-Loc half-square triangle ruler for this method.
- Tip 2: Use the desired size of AccuQuilt GO! quarter-square triangle and half-square triangle die. THIS is my favorite method as it is so quick and no trimming needed
Sunrise Pattern Adjustments for Table Topper
Make (1) Sunrise Block
- Red Text Fat Quarter: Cut (4) B; (4) D; (4) J
- Mint Green Stocking Fat Quarter: Cut (1) A; (8) B; (4) J
- Cream Wreath Fat Quarter: (8) H; (4) J
- Dark Green Alpine Fat Quarter: (4) B; (8) G; (4) F; (4) J
- Sashing Fabric: (4) Sashing Strips
- Binding Fabric: (2) 2.5″ x WOF strips
I hope you enjoy making a Holiday Cheer Table Topper for yourself or it is the perfect gift! For more fun with fabric, be to sure follow me at ….