Today we are featuring a fabulous FREE pattern by Joe June and Mae for the cutest Christmas Stockings!
We love how she chose the Quilt Fair collection by Tasha Noel for this project. Stockings don’t have to use Christmas fabric to be perfect for the holidays!
Fabrics needed for a Hexie Stocking:
– fabric scraps for about 42 – 1″ hexies
– 2 pieces of fusible interfaciing 16″x 9″
– 2 pieces of fabric 16″x 9″ for front and back lining
– 1 piece of fabric 16″x 9″ for the back
– 1 strip of fabric 2″x 28″ for binding
You can visit Joe June and Mae to download the templates and find the complete tutorial for this project!
Quilt Fair, designed by Tasha Noel, will be available next month at your favorite local and online quilt shops. Preorder yours today and share your makes with us on Instagram using #quiltfairfabric #rileyblakedesigns #iloverileyblake and tag us @rileyblakedesigns.